An Array of desserts will be featured on Cake Palate
- Tortes and Gateau’s.
- Bite-size desserts such as: Truffles, Mini-Tartlets, Petit-Fours, Mini Cream Puffs and Éclairs.
- Trifle Cups and Mousses.
- Fresh Fruit Flans and other Fresh Fruit Desserts.
- Scrumptious Pies.
- Holiday Treats and Cookies.
Featured Video w/ Recipe Of The Month:
How to Make a Cookie Pizza
You will need:
- One 12″ round pizza tin
- One pizza box (optional)
- 1 tube / package of sugar cookie dough (found in refrigerated section) (i.e. pizza dough)
- 8 oz. jar seedless raspberry or strawberry jam (i.e. tomato sauce)
- 2-3 strawberry fruit roll-up rolls cut into round quarter size pieces (i.e. pepperoni) or substitute cut out chocolate round shapes to resemble pepperoni (you will need a 6 oz. chocolate bag of semi-sweet chips) and make according to video.
- 6 oz. bag of white chocolate chips (i.e. mozzarella cheese)
- 2-3 Tablespoons solid shortening (used for thinning white chocolate)
- 6-8 gummy worms (cut-up / diced) (i.e. onions, green and red peppers)
- 6oz bag of chocolate covered raisins (i.e. sausage)
1) Follow the directions on the cookie dough package for preheating and bake time.
2) Open tube/package of sugar cookie dough tube; spread out evenly into pan. Follow package directions for time and temperature. Place in oven and bake until “lightly” browned. Cool.
3) When cooled, lightly spread about 2/3 of a jar of jam over cookie crust.
4) Melt white chocolate chips over double boiler with about 2-3 T. solid shortening (this will make it a good consistency for drizzling. Remove from heat when melted.
5) Place toppings on sauce such as: diced gummy worms, fruit roll ups, chocolate covered raisins etc.
6) With a spoon drizzle the white chocolate in “globs” all over pizza let set; cut into slices and Enjoy!!
****WARNING*** Get ready for a sugar Rush as This pizza is Very Sweet!